- Returns: The library has three book drop boxes for returning borrowed items. They are located on the front porch, the side porch, and the library parking lot.
- WiFi: The library’s wireless internet is available 24/7 and does not require a password.
- Public computers: Computers are available on a first come, first served basis. They have Microsoft Office products installed.
- Printing and photocopies: Black and white copies are 10 cents per page/side. Color copies are 25 cents per page/side.
- Fax service: Outgoing faxing is 50 cents per page, incoming faxing is 25 cents per page.
- Scanning: Free
- Study Rooms: Two small rooms that accommodate up to four people are available. These rooms may be reserved.
- Tax forms: When made available by the IRS, federal 1040 tax forms and instruction booklets are available in the reference room. The library does not receive Maine State Tax forms or instructions. They may be found here: https://www.maine.gov/revenue/tax-return-forms
- Norway Memorial Library belongs to the Maine Reciprocal Borrowing Program.
- Snowshoes: Adult and children’s snowshoes (available seasonally). They are made available through a grant made to Western Foothills Land Trust. Stop by the library’s circulation desk to inquire about borrowing snowshoes.
Minerva Library Catalog
Search the library collection from wherever you are.
Visit the cloudLibrary to access downloadable audio and e-books.
Use your compatible phone, tablet, or computer.
Access to thousands of digital
comics, graphic novels, and
manga from 100+ library-friendly
publishers-without holds, wait lists, or limits.
Digital Maine Library
Maine’s online resources available 24/7.
Museum Pass Information
For details on borrowing any of these passes,
call or visit the library’s information desk.
Maine Wildlife Park
Mid-April—Veteran’s Day (November)
Reduced Rate: $3.50/person
Up to 7 people
Portland Museum of Art
Free Entry for:
2 Adults and
Persons 21 and under visit free of charge
Children’s Museum & Theatre of Maine
50% off entry fee for:
Up to 4 people
(not valid for theatre productions or paid programs)
Maine State Park Pass
Free Entry for: day use for a carload
This pass is loaned for three days.
If it is lost, stolen, or not returned to the library,
the borrower will be assessed the replacement fee of $105.00.
Reader’s Advisory is all about helping readers find books. Our reader’s advisory page includes links, lists and resources that will assist you in deciding what to read next.
Set up an appointment with a librarian for a 45 minute one-on-one session to receive training or to discuss any of these topics below!
- The Minerva catalog: Searching – Requesting – Renewing
- Using the Internet
- Better Google searching
- Digital Maine Library
- Maine Download Library: Digital audio and e-books on the cloudLibrary app on compatible devices
- Basic Word & other Office Applications: How to create basic documents
- Photos: Basic Manipulation – Transferring from device to computer
- Email Accounts: Setting up, sending attachments, creating contact lists
Other Topics available upon request
For more information or to sign up, visit the Information Desk
or Contact Us.
This service is free & open to the public.